Mental disorders

Elizabeth post , last update at 09.10.2012 15:43

How can one help a neighbour or relative having a mental disorder?

Reply...
Mildred post , last update at 10.10.2012 15:33

This is a key subject which needs to be highlighted- those who have mental illness can't shout the problems they face because everyone will assume they are crazy. Its time for everyone to take a stand to talk about this. My brother is in a mental hospital, I understand the importance of this situation. Good work iafya.

Reply...
Mildred post , last update at 10.10.2012 17:24

This is a key subject which needs to be highlighted- those who have mental illness can't shout the problems they face because everyone will assume they are crazy. Its time for everyone to take a stand to talk about this. My brother is in a mental hospital, I understand the importance of this situation. Good work iafya.

Reply...
shelmith.mumbi post , last update at 10.10.2012 21:11

@ Mildred & Elizabeth. The problem of the mentally sick are many. No one listens to them because its always assumed that they do not know what they are talking about. Children with mental challenges are hidden from the rest of the world worsening the problem. Something needs to be done to help the everyone understand that mental illness is a condition like any other and that there are ways to ensure that the mentally challenged enjoy quality life just like the rest of us!!

Reply...
Register / Log in